FULL IRISH BREAKFAST
YOU WILL NEED~ A large frying pan
~ A smaller frying pan (for the eggs)
~ A sharp knife and chopping board
~ A metal baking tray
~ Tongs for turning and lifting food
~ Fish slice to lift cooked eggs from pan
INGREDIENTS (per person)2 rashers of bacon
Black pudding, cut into half inch thick slices
1 or 2 eggs
1 tomato (halved)
Olive oil or cooking oil
Switch the oven on to a medium heat to heat the plates and keep the
cooked food warm. Once warm cut the tomato/es in half and put on a tray
in the oven to cook whilst you are cooking the rest of the breakfast
2. Heat the larger frying pan and add a dash of olive oil/cooking oil
3. Put the sausages into the pan and keep turning them so as not to burn
4. Put the sausages on a metal tray in the oven to keep warm
5. Put the bacon slices and the black pudding into the pan, turning until cooked
6. When everything but the eggs are cooked, heat the smaller frying pan and add some olive oil/cooking oil.
7. Take warmed plates out of the oven and arrange sausauges, bacon, black pudding and tomatoes onto plates.
8. Fry the egg/s quickly and place on plate/s with the rest of the breakfast.
9. Enjoy with some fresh bread or toast and a pot of tea!